Map of Bus Route
Knockdown Party Tour Bus Description
As a rule of thumb, the Rose City Rollers and the Rat City Rollergirls know how to party. So, as co-hosts for Nationals, we were inspired to pull out all the stops: at bars, on the Knockdown Party Tour bus. That's right! We are proud to feature an amazing post-bout Party Tour after each night of the three-day tournament.
The pass allows you a ride on the tour bus so you can get your drink on responsibly! The bus will tour the town and stop at friendly local bars in the vicinity of the tournament; see downtown Portland on Friday, and the southeast side on Saturday. Cover charges to enter the bars are included in the price of the tour Friday, Saturday and for designated venues listed for the walking tour on Sunday. Listen to an array of local musical acts, meet the skaters, mascots, refs and others! Check this page for the latest schedule of post-bout party tour events.
Knockdown Party Tour Itinerary
Preview: (last updated 11.13.08).
Note: The first band listed is the headliner and plays last. The route is one way only. Print the itinerary (double-sided reccomended) - copies will also be handy along the tour.
FRIDAY - 10:00 p.m.
Pickup location: B-side Tavern - 632 E Burnside Street
SATURDAY - 10:00 p.m.
Pickup location: B-side Tavern - 632 E Burnside Street - (featuring punk DJs)
SUNDAY WALKING TOUR - After 5:30 p.m.
Fire up your get away sticks (your legs) because there is no bus pickup on Sunday. Instead march over to East Burnside Street and brace yourself for one BIG grand finale afterparty at Bossanova Ballroom - 722 E. Burnside Street. Starting at 7:30 PM, we'll have Rollergirls and Karaoke From Hell! The evening also features DJ Mattie and DJ Soul from Beula!
Prior to final party, and/or before departing from Rose City, be sure to stop in at the following locations:
- Ron Tom's - 600 East Burnside Street (food and bevs)
- B-side Tavern - 632 East Burnside Street (bevs)
- Doug Fir Lounge - 830 East Burnside Street (food and bevs)
- The Galaxy - 909 East Burnside Street (chinese, bevs and karaoke warmup!)
- Union Jack's Club - 938 East Burnside Street (strip club)
- Free Chipotle Food On Sunday: From 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.on sunday only, redeem your Northwest Knockdown ticket stub or wristband for a free burrito, bowl, salad, or an order of tacos at any Chipotle Mexican Grill in the greater Portland area!
Map of Party Tour Route
View Larger Map
Light blue flag = Starting point for Party Tours
Green markers = Downtown Party Tour (Friday night)
Pink markers = East Side Party Tour (Saturday night)
Yellow marker = Post Championship Blow Out Party (Sunday night)